Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

3 nights in the crib

Zeke has completed 3 nights in his crib.  What a trooper!  He's been sleeping increasingly longer every night.  Last night it was 11 hours!  I'm still trying to figure out how naps work...  he's been napping for almost an hour now which is pretty amazing.  My body isn't used to the extra sleep yet and my mind isn't used to focusing on anything but Zeke so we are still in a time of adjustment.  He is sleeping better than he ever has before and he's showing "typical" sleepy signs now so it's easier to know when he's tired and when he wants to play.  

Today I laid him down on the floor in his bedroom and he was so interested in things that he tried to make his way over to them...  He made it and then was so tired from trying that he wasn't interested in the toy as much.  I'd say he's working hard at trying to crawl...   

No comments: