In honor of my wonderful husband Nathan's 30th birthday I thought I would share some of the many amazing things about him.
- He chose to marry me!!!! For this, I am forever grateful.
- He is an absolutely wonderful Dad and role model for our two beautiful boys.
- He loves me and supports all my crazy needs for exercise
- He hangs out with the boys so I can go out with friends and so I can train for my marathon.
- He works 40+ hours a week so that we can have food in our bellies and a roof over our heads and never ever complains.
- He believes that being a stay-at-home-mom is a full time job and respects me for what I do with the boys.
- He still looks at me like I mean the world to him.
- He gives great hugs.
- He loves what I cook for him.
- He puts up with my rambling graciously and is a great listener. =)
- He loves God and tries hard to lead our family toward Him.
- He is strong and handy.
- He is pretty stinking handsome for a 30 year old!!!
Some of his accomplishments this year (forgive me if I can't remember all of them, I was pregnant half the year after all):
- He lived through my 3rd trimester with Isaiah.
- He was the only one present during Isaiah's birth and he did an absolutely amazing job. He was calm and in control the whole time. Hands down the best birth partner anyone could have asked for. He caught Isaiah! What a MAN!!!
- He took us for a couple amazing camping trips.
- He kept his job through a huge amount of layoffs from his employer.
- He was promoted at work.
- He did the "whole30" challenge with me an made it all the way through!
- He designed and built a very handsome fence gate for our backyard.
- He (along with our brother-in-law) fixed our broken sewer pipe.
I am really so thankful for being Nathan's wife and being able to spend all my days with him. He is a wonderful gift from God. Thanks Tino & Donna for raising such a wonderful man.
I love you Nathan!