Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Biker






Ezekiel is getting older and more bold. It's apparent by the things he is willing to do all of a sudden. All of last summer, I tried to get him to ride his bike. He was interested, but hesitant and then just didn't want anything to do with being on the seat or trying to move his legs, but as you can see, all that has changed. Zeke rode his bike from our house all the way around BHS to Assumption and back home. He only walked for about half a block and pushed his bike that whole way. My sister-in-law Jolene posted pictures of their 1 year and 10 month old son Kaden riding his push bike like a champ! These boys have very different mentalities... Kaden is a go-getter and Zeke is much more cautious so in no way do I feel like Zeke is behind... I was just inspired to give it another try on our first 50+ degree day this year. Zeke did awesome! So now, Kaden and Zeke need to get together for some bike racing and tricks!



3 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

I love his helmet! Reminds me of when Nate, Abby, and I would ride our bikes all over the place! Ahhh, a new generation!

Abby said...

Very cute! He's so serious about it. What a great kid...

Anonymous said...

This is great! You guys are going to have a wonderful spring! Love you! Grandma & Grandpa Allen