Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A bit more catch up...


6/1/09 Zeke discovered that he can push the glass off the top of the coffee table... After we heard it happening and ran to catch the glass top before it shattered on the floor, Zeke started using it as a walker. So Cute!!!
6/2/09 My Dad stopped by when Zeke and I were on our way out for a walk so we went to the splash park at Cornwall. They just happened to be doing testing for the summer so the water was on!! After this, we had to wait until 6/18/09 to go again. So sad.

6/6/09 We went to the farmers market and ran into a friend!
Can you find Zeke?
Zeke was dancing to the music at the market while on my shoulders

6/3/09 I guess these are out of order... Neysa and her daughter Hanni came over so we could go shopping for Bridesmaid dresses for Jem's wedding.

Zeke looks kind of orange in this picture... I promise I'm not fake-n-baking him! it's all natural!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The "fake and bake" pic is too funny!