Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our 3rd first date!

Dates are hard to come by when you have kids so this is our first one since Isaiah was born. We started the date off by biking down to New York Pizza
Then we biked to Fairhaven for Village Books and Ice Cream
Some views on our way home from Fairhaven


We went home, picked up the 4Runner and headed to Lake Padden for the Meteor Shower. You might be able to see the Big Dipper in this shot.
Looks like a meteor right? Nope, it's a slow moving aircraft.

We laid down on the side walk to watch the shower... it was pitch black and Nate surprised me with a picture... He knew it was coming and still closed his eyes!
We had such and awesome date! I'm so thankful for Nathan and that we have so much fun together. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with my best friend in the world. I love you sooo much Nathan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes a mom smile:) Our grandsons did great too, so we are available anytime! Donna

Laura said...

You two are so cute!