Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Isaiah Tumau is 1!!!

Isaiah Tumau Allen
June 30, 2011, 3:37 am
8lbs 2oz, 20 1/4 inches long




Dear Isaiah,
Every day I am amazed by you, by your appearance, our blond hair, blue eyed boy! Then by personality. You are CRAZY! I love your attitude. You are always up for a laugh. Always trying to get others to laugh. You make the most amazing crazy faces... Like your famous scrunchy face which I really hope you keep forever! You are sweet and considerate. You love playing, you love people, you love to explore! I was amazed when you were six months old and were completely mesmerized by a car wheel, the way you looked at it and touched it and watched the effect of your hand make the wheel go around. You are always trying to figure out how things work. Your mind seems to be racing all the time. Now, you try to mimic the syllables we use while talking to you! Dog, duck, dad and cat all sound similar. Isaiah, you are such a gift. God provided the perfect son for your dad and I and the perfect little brother for Zeke. I love the way you look up to Zeke and want to play with him or attack him whenever he allows it. You are great at bringing him out of his shell and being a great friend to him. I love watching the bro's play together! Thank you Isaiah for the blessing that you are. I am utterly amazed by you. I can't wait to see the things you learn and the ways you develop this year. I'm so thankful that you are here. I can't imagine life without you!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

ditto, and also I love the way Isaiah loves his Mommy. His greatest source of comfort. The snuggles he wants to give you are so sweet, and really come from his heart. The way he'd put his hand on you and touch your face this first year. What a special time, and I'm thankful to be a part of it. Thank you Shaloma, for encouraging Isaiah every day to build up his confidence and help him open the doors to being who he was meant to be. Love you both! Nate

Anonymous said...

Beautiful postings from both of you:) Isaiah is a surprise for sure! From his blond hair/blue eyes to his outgoing personality! Love his kisses and his easy smile! He definitely is so much fun and I love seeing him & Zeke interact:) You always wonder if you will love a 2nd child as much as the first, but then it just happens! We all love Zeke so much and now we feel that exact same way about Isaiah - he is absolutely wonderful in every way! Two brothers to love and enjoy - great fun!!! We are in grandparent heaven!
Happy 1st Isaiah!
Love, G'pa & G'ma Allen