Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

35 and more

Today marks 35 weeks of pregnancy and 35 days until my due date!  If our little girl is anything like her brothers, she should show her pretty face within a couple days of the due date. 


Things have been going well for the most part.  Pregnancy is hard...  I've decided though that I have it pretty easy...  I think I mostly just get annoyed with the inconvenience of pregnancy.  I can't sleep so I get cranky, I am hungry a lot, I have a ball attached to my belly that makes activity difficult and I can't eat certain foods.  I know I have a ton to be thankful for because there are so many woman out there who have much more difficult pregnancies than I have.  So I am grateful for the ease of this pregnancy and my previous two. 

Nathan is still working hard on the bunks.  They look great!  It is going to be a nice ebony color but here is a sneak peak at the bed before staining and finishing touches.



about a month ago Nate discovered a fun app for my iPhone that allows trailer editing...  He spent a few hours on this adorable video of our kids.  I shared it on Facebook before so you may recognize it. 

I was outside playing with the boys and put this one together in about 15 minutes... You can tell the quality difference from Nate's and mine because he actually had the patience to make it cool.  Mine on the other hand still turned out fun even though it is seriously the same shot and the cast members were less than enthusiastic about the whole thing.  
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the updates! You still look fabulous Shaloma! The boys are as adorable as ever and the bunks are looking great - wonderful work Nate! Fun videos too! Love you guys! G'pa & G'ma Allen

Laura said...

Great update Shaloma! You look great and I totally hear you on your feeling with pregnancy. I too struggle with not being "myself" for that long but do feel grateful I haven't had to deal with stuff some of my friends are going through with more complicated pregnancies. Love those videos!!! I'm going to have to look up that app as I'd love to make one for H & R too. Also, those bunk beds are AMAZING!!! Way to go Nate!