Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

The old days

I was trying to find a picture of my old Jeep which I failed to find, but I found all these photo's in my email!  How fun!

Nathan and I at our Friends Thanksgiving.  We had just found out we were pregnant like two days before this.  Amy was trying to get us to tell her when we were going to have kids, but we weren't ready to tell anyone yet!  Talk about timing!  I think Amy  has some crazy intuition!

Nathan and I used to love going to the drive in movie theatre in Oak Harbor.  We'd borrow his Dad's truck and put lots of pillows and blankets in the back!  it was always freezing!

We went to Sun River in Oregon with Nathan's family for a reunion while Nate and I were dating.  We tubed down this river which was pretty awesome except that it was freezing water!

We went to a Mariners game with Matt & Amy! 

We only came back with evidence of Matt being there.

Nathan took me out for a birthday dinner to the Cliff House.  

I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful husband to share memories with.  Thank you Nathan for being so great!  I love you!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

You're the best! Good times :)

Amy and Matt said...

i totally forgot about the marinier's game. it looks like matt is your kid in this picture. =)

Unknown said...

awwww so cute!

Brülosophy.com said...

ahh, memories... aren't they grand! i'm so glad the two of you found each other.

Laura said...

I think Marshall is jealous! You two are so great together.