Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, it's been over a month!

I'm such a slacker!  Here are some pictures from the past month.

Trying out his new shoes
I thought he looked adorable in his new overalls so I had to take some pictures.  What a handsome smile!

The mohawk in it's full glory.

Watch out world!  We start 'em young these days!

Zeke and Nathan hanging out.

Grandma and Grandpa Allen put up a new swing for Zeke!

The most handsome guys I know.  You can't get any better than this!

I turned my back for a minute and the guys had him in the wheel barrow rolling around the yard.   It was cute, but I was scared to death.



at Boulevard Park with Nate



Refried Beans are great!

Touching a goldfish

Trying to catch a goldfish

3 comments:

Marshall said...

that is one cute kid! i want to eat him!!!

candicelr said...

Zeke is a really precious little kid. Not to mention, he is obviously CUTE! I can't believe he will be one soon. I love that picture of him and the goldfish...you're such a great mama Shaloma. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these pics Shaloma! Our grandson is the greatest! Can't wait to see him (& you guys too) next weekend! Love you! Grandma Allen oh - & all the fish are still alive!