Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

6/21/09 Fathers Day

Grandma came over for a visit to play with Zeke!
Walking with Grandma
We met my parents at Boulevard Park for cake and catch. Yes, that's me dramatically catching the football and that's my dad to stunned at my incredible moves to move. He was picking on me all night!
Zeke and Nathan taking in the beautiful sunset.
The perfect sunset after a wonderful Fathers Day!!
I am so blessed to have married the most wonderful man in the world. Not only is he an amazing husband who loves me and takes care of me, but he's the best Dad I could ever dream up for our son. Nathan is amazing with Zeke and you can see their bond grow stronger every day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Nate is a great dad and he did quite a good job of picking a wonderful mother for his child as well! We love you guys!

Amy and Matt said...

Completely ditto to what Laura said! Also, what a great photo ofyou two with the bikes!