Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ezekiel is 2 years old!!!

June 26, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Ezekiel Manuia Allen!!!

Zeke got to open one gift when he woke up in the morning.
The amazing birthday cake made by Aunt Abby and Grandma Allen. =)
Ezekiel Manuia Allen

Dear Ezekiel,
You're 2 years old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I still remember the day you were born when you pushed on my chest and looked up at me. You still amaze me the same ways you did that day. You are are great at focusing on tasks and figuring out how things work. You listen very well and try hard to understand what we're trying to say. You're very sweet and love attacking daddy with tickles and you accept all my kisses and hugs graciously. I love taking you out for walks to the park and watching you learn new things. I love answering your favorite question: "What's that?" You have great curiosity and love anything that has an engine... Airplanes, trains, tractors, excavators... I am so thankful to have you for a son. I'm continually blessed by the things you say and do. I pray that this year is a wonderful year for you to grow and learn new things. I love you Ezekiel!!

4 comments:

This is my time to breath said...

What great pictures of Zeke!! I'm sad I had to miss his birthday. He is such a precious little guy :)

Anonymous said...

It was a great party! We feel so blessed that we were back for Zeke's 2nd birthday! We love you sooooo much Ezekiel! Grandpa & Grandma Allen

This was a beautiful letter to Zeke, Shaloma - you made me cry! Donna

Amy and Matt said...

love that the lighter is right in front of zeke and he doesn't even care.

Anonymous said...

He was distracted by all that frosting!!! Donna