Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thankful

Today, I'm thankful for laughter.


I've struggled finding joy for years.  It seems that pains from childhood like something one person said or an another person took or an observation made can change the way we perceive the world at a very young age.  Until it comes to the surface.

My very children are bringing back memories from my childhood.  The carefree laughter and pure and simple joys.  I miss feeling free to feel.  I want that joy that is carefree and full of love.  With the help and healing from my father in heaven, my joy is returning.  Love is being made new.  Freedom to be me in the most unique of ways is being given to me.  No more guilt, no more shame, no more fear.  I'm thankful for the gift of children.

Blessings to you and yours

Pin It




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this today in a devotion I get online..."May God's peace ever dwell in our hearts and cause us to overflow with joy." Love you:) Donna