Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

38 Weeks today!


Well, I'm 38 weeks today.  It's been pretty surreal lately, trying to get all the last minute details done before the baby arrives...  Unfortunately, we don't know when the exact arrival date is.  I guess that's how it goes though.  Just a waiting game...  For now, I'm at peace with becoming more and more uncomfortable each day and spending extra time with my husband before we are both extremely distracted by this amazing new addition to our family.  God has been so good to us and we both feel extremely blessed with the timing of this baby and with the the ease (for the most part) of the pregnancy.   I'm looking forward to spending the summer getting to know him/her. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the website. Now keep it up, because Auntie Abby in Alaska is going to be a frequent visitor!!!

Amy and Matt said...

Abby showed me your website, so I can keep updated with all the news! I have a blog here too @ funnelclouds.blogspot.com. You are too cute pregnant, Shaloma!

corinn said...

Oh my gosh Shalomer,
You should be a model for "Mother-To-Be" magazine! That black and white picture is absolutely beautiful.
I wish I looked half that good at 38 weeks.
Baby Allen will be here soon.....

marysisak said...

You look beautiful!!! I agree about being a model.

Jemuelle said...

Shaloma, you looked amazingly beautiful and adorable as a pregnant lady! HA!