Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Midwife appointment

We just had our last midwife appointment before the due date!  YIKES!  I'm dilated to 1.5 cm and 50% effaced.  The most encouraging news of all to me is that I've dropped completely!  The baby is engaged!  Apparently it happened a while ago, I just didn't know it because it doesn't look like anything changed, but it did!  Yay!   

The sad news is my blood pressure is high again so I have to sit with my feet up.  I think I'm going to go crazy... 

Please keep us in your prayers!   

5 comments:

corinn said...

That is great news about the baby dropping and everything else getting into position.
The high blood pressure, not so good.
I will be thinking about you and praying your blood pressure goes down and stays down. Think happy thoughts....like me always saying Geez man or there's a shocker!!! Good times.
Hang in there kiddo!

candicelr said...

Yay some progress, that is always fun to hear! I'm sorry about the blood pressure issues again. It's sooo hard to stay off your feet, but try to and get plenty of rest!

You're all in my prayers...I can't wait to see pics of baby Allen!! :)

Amy and Matt said...

I am so excited to hear that things are progressing. In a few days if not sooner baby allen will be in this world and you all will become experts on DIAPERS!

Anonymous said...

Ohh...I'm so excited for you guys! Hang in there, Shalomer---- you've made it soooo far. Just keep in mind that you're almost done! Chris and I will keep you ALL in our prayers :) Enjoy the peace, quiet and relaxation while you can..because you know after this little angel is born, you'll have lots of visitors!!

Anonymous said...

Go MaMa Go!! High Blood Pressure BEGONE!!
It sounds like things are starting to move right along now...soon you will get to meet your little darlin'...I am so excited for you both...MaMa and PaPa Allen...woo hoo!