Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The best Saturday in forever!

Saturday was a pretty big day for little Zeke.  We got him all dressed up in his new outfit from Auntie Abby!  The shoes and wrist rattle just happened to match.  They are from Great Grandma Jo. 
Then we started out on our big adventure to the Farmers Market where we ran into Auntie Jem at the Good Natured Earthling booth.  
Suzanne at Good Natured Earthling makes awesome soaps...  Next time you are down there you should stop by and smell them. :)
Walking back home, I'm startled by a photo taken paparazzi style by Nate.  Crazy Nathan!
Then Zeke got to meet Uncle Joe and Auntie Jolene for the first time!  It was brief, but it was good... Zeke even had time to spit up on Jolene's shirt... Crazy kid!  You never know what is coming out of his mouth. 

Then later we went to Zuanich Park with Betsy and Amit.  Betsy and I chilled with Zeke while Nathan and Amit tried flying kites.  It was pretty cool...  I have pictures, but for some reason this thing will only let me upload 5 per post.  

After all that Nate and Zeke and I went to the Fairhaven outdoor cinema and watched We Are Marshall.   

Saturday was an amazing day for me!  I felt like I could actually do fun stuff again!  Yay!  Zeke did great too!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though Zeke is becoming quite the 'world traveler'...
Hoping to get over sometime next week and meet him. I will call you to see what time and day is best for you...until then don't let him grow up too fast....before I meet him!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nate's shirt was from Auntie Abby too!! Wait, uh.. sister Abby I guess. Glad to see Zeke wore his outfit!! I got another one for him the other day.. Pretty cute. Baby stuff is so irresistible especially when I know it'll look so good on him. :)