Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Our little chiller

Ezekiel is such a chiller!  He seems to be slightly posing in this picture and looks quite sprawled out like any boy.  He's so funny!  He likes to grunt and growl like a little boy too.  I can't wait to see more of his personality coming out.  Coming from a family of mostly girls it's pretty amazing to see how different boys are.   
What a little cutie!  I could just stare at this kid for hours and hours.  
He likes to lay on my chest and then push his feet against me and scoot up to my face and farther if he can.  It's pretty cute.  He grunts and groans the entire way up, but seems to enjoy it.    He's pretty strong for a 3 week old I think. :)
Zeke is being a big boy with Daddy.   He's trying to sit up, but struggling a little bit.  He's trying to grow up too fast!  aaah!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's been so strong always.. just don't let him start walking yet.. his little body would look so strange. :) he has good genes i suppose. love you guys! good to see the new stuff on here.. can't wait to see ya in person again. hopefully SOON!!!

candicelr said...

he sounds just like my boys. i'm betting he will be an early walker, and more than likely he will be rolling over soon!

he is adorable!!