Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

More Pictures

There were a couple questions from people about how Nate did during the labor.  Well, to set your mind at ease, I don't think I could have gone through it without him.  Nate was awesome!  From the very start he was by my side whenever I needed him and supporting me...  both figuratively and literally.  As I was going though the contractions I would lean on him and while I was pushing he was basically holding me up.  I'm so thankful for him!  He said he was sore for a couple days after that because of how physical his support role was.  I kind of felt bad for making him feel sore, but I think it made him feel good to be needed so much during the labor and helped him to feel like a part of the process.  I could never ask for a better birth partner than Nathan!


3 comments:

corinn said...

I had no doubt Nate would do well! You both did an awesome job. You look great Shaloma! Motherhood is a good look for you.
Can't wait to meet your bundle of joy. Thanks for finding the time to give all of us an update.

Anonymous said...

Corinn said it all...you look amazing, and so does your son. He's a handsome boy! What a wonderful way for Nate to be welcomed into Fatherhood! He definitely is the great husband and Father we all knew that he would be...also glad to hear he didn't pass out! HA!
Hope to see you soon...OH..the pictures you are posting are AWESOME. Thank you for sharing!

Brülosophy.com said...

Nate certainly is a good birthing partner... don't ask how I know that. Laura and I both look forward to meeting Ekekial, and seeing the two of you! We will let you know when we plan on coming up (we're hoping for early August).