Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Backyard stuff today!

I can't believe I'm actually caught up to today!  As we speak, Nathan and Tino are in the back yard working on the gates for our back fence. It's raining so Tino brought a canopy and they added a tarp to create a large workspace. 



Zeke and I made Chocolate Chip Cookies for the guys!
Well, he slept and I baked...  I still think that means he helped. :)
They've completed 3 gate frames...  You can see one in place on the fence, one on the tree and they are still looking at the last one.  Things are coming together!
Zeke and I after we did the dishes!  We're so productive today! Maybe I'll update more as the day rolls on if there's more to report.  We'll see if productivity continues. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were busy today! Thanks for today's postings - had to stay home with my cold so I'm missing being with you guys today! It's looking great! Glad Zeke was such a big helper today:) Cookies look good - probably good cold medicine!! Love, Donna

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! It was so great to see you guys, we miss you already!

Nathan said...

Those cookies were awesome! Thanks Love! Nate ;)