Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Found It!

We found the camera in the couch!  Unfortunately the batteries are both drained and they must recharge so no photo's yet.  

The camping trip was awesome!  We all had a good time.  I'm pretty sure Zeke liked it too, but he was pretty exhausted by the end just like Nate and I were.  I will post pictures of the camping trip once my sister sends the ones she took.   I got sick while camping too...  It isn't fun being sick when you have a baby as all you Mom's already know.  It's hard to be into it when your baby wants to play and you just want to sleep or are sneezing your head off.  it sucks.  I can't imagine what it will be like once he's walking!  

Zeke is talking a lot now!  It's fun trying to hold a conversation with him.  He'll start smiling, then talking and then he gets so excited that he starts smiling so big he can't contain himself and almost laughs!   Its really cute!  I love watching him develop and grow.  
 

No comments: