Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just news

I lost my camera.  I'm super bummed...  I actually think it's probably lost in the car, but that is why there have been no updates lately.  No photo's to attach.  so sad. 

Things are moving right along with us.  I got my hair cut yesterday!  Yay!  Zeke has been getting more talkative and he's been eating me dry!  I can't believe how much this kid eats.  He must be growing.  Nate is working lots of overtime this week so not much has been done outside.  

I'm starting to train for a 10k that I intend on doing Sept. 7th.  We'll see if that actually ends up being a possibility.  If any of you girls out there want to join me, I need a training partner. It's the Iron Girl 10k (there is also a 5k).  It's mission is to encourage woman to live a healthy lifestyle and it's a girls only run so Nate can't do it.  I figured it would be fitting to do that as my first run after having Zeke.  

We are going camping this weekend at my Uncles Ranch!  I'm really excited.  I think Zeke will be the perfect camping baby.  

2 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

Bummer about the camera! Shaloma-I would have loved to train with you, but I have so many things planned in the next two weeks I can't keep it straight! Hopefully you will find the camera in the 4runner! Miss you guys! Nate-going to Ilwaco this weekend...remember the tics! AHHHH!

Admin said...

If I lived in Bellingham I would love to train with you! Have fun on your camping trip!
-Mandy:)