Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A beautiful day for a bike ride

Today I was pretty determined to get outside, but this morning Zeke had other plans. He definitely didn't want to go out before his nap. So, while he was sleeping I sat out on the front porch (which is actually just a slab of cement... not much of a porch) and had some awesome snacks of dark chocolate, strawberries and blueberries and read a book. I felt so free for an hour and a half while he napped. It was awesome.

After his nap, I got him ready and we went out for a bike ride. =)

Warning, these photo's are out of order... I'm not sure why or how to fix it so deal with it!

This is our view on the trail on the way home from the park
Zeke saying "cheese"
Zeke and I in the shed waiting for Nate to get home after we got back from the park
Zeke thought this bump in the trail was a slide. =)
The trail headed to the park

On the trail on the way home.
Zeke always wants to stop to see the water when we go out on the trail.
He's so cute in his trailer
A nice lady took a picture of us.
Playing on the toys
Being a goof
Beautiful Boulevard Park

2 comments:

Kamille said...

It WAS a gorgeous day. It was a Spring day. I'm jealous you made it to the water. We were at the other water (Lake Whatcom) today. I'm also impressed with your bike riding--I'm a bit nervous riding bikes around town. I guess if I stuck to the trails it wouldn't be so bad though.

kamille

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Bellingham is a great place to live! Can tell Zeke had fun:) Love the helmet Zeke and glad you brought Lion King along on your ride! Say "cheese" for Grandma! Love you!