Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The sweetest brother

I have to write this down because I never ever want to forget, but I feel super hazy on the details.

Today Ezekiel and I were sitting on the couch together (he was sad because he fell off a chair). He was snuggling with me and then started talking about "brother". He touched my belly, then looked up at me and said "out?" I said, "out what?" he said "open, door?" "brother?" then he just looked at me... I thought about what he was trying to say and asked "Zeke? Do you want me to open a door on my belly to let brother come out?" He said "ok" with his eyes lit up with excitement. Unfortunately, I had to tell him that his brother would let us know when he was ready to come out. I can't just open a door to let him out yet. But, when he does come out he would need lots of kisses from his brother. Zeke's response. "ok" with just as much excitement.

What a sweet boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet! What a little thinker!! He is thinking how and when brother is getting out of there! Door....so cute:) You wish it was that easy huh?! Thanks for sharing! See you Sunday! Love, Donna

Amy and Matt said...

totally sweet! Thanks for sharing!